Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Last Pictures of Jake and Josh

Earlier this year Melinda contacted the photo studios where we had taken the twins' pictures the last couple of times. She explained the situation and asked if we could have the digital versions of the photos and authorization to use them. The staff at both places were incredibly sympathetic and eager to help and promise that they would get us the orignials as soon as possible.

We just recently picked up one of the CDs from The Picture People. This is the group of pictures from which we took the funeral photo. The pictures were taken just a few days before the accident. Melinda tells me that Jacob was having a pretty difficult day and was very unpleasant. Joseph and Josh were wonderful. I love these picture and wanted to share. I hope you enjoy them.






2 comments:

Vicki said...

These photos are beautiful! I LOVE seeing them. My heart aches to know they are not here in person. Will you also post the photo of all 5 children that I love? I think it came from JCP and they are dressed in red. It is my favorite of the five of them. xoxoxox Mom

Heidi said...

Paul, I love these pictures and am so glad you have them. all 3 little boys are beautiful. What a priceless treasure to have them.